Totally off-topic, but I'm getting a haircut~ got any suggestions for style?
Hey, I've decided that 25 years with the same hair style in enough.
So I'm getting a haircut.
Now my hair is straight, super fine, and thick. Which means I always wanted curly hair - you know how that goes right?
But sigh, I know I'm never going to achieve any "poof" in my hairstyle without gabs of work. And I'm not into gabs of work on style. I have too much else to do.
If you have any suggestions for a new look, please let me know! Post up photos of what you think would be good.
Also, I want to remind you that on my 60th birthday I'm going to dye my hair purple.
I know, I know, totally opposite from the granola girl image. But hey. Quite a few years ago I was in Denver Colorado on the sidewalk and this totally ripped grandma comes zipping by with matching purple inline skates, shorts, sports bra, and purple hair. I turned to my friend and said "when I turn 60 I'm going to be her".
Uh, I am working on the totally ripped part. Hmm, maybe I should stop with the potato chips I'm snacking on right now. LOL
Thank God this stuff grows out eventually so it's not a huge commitment (like a tattoo which my daughter has been bugging me about for years).
But I'm giving you notice. Don't be shocked. OK?
So please upload you suggestions!
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 354 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter