Afraid of food shortages? Feeling broke? Read THIS
Marjory will be presenting in this Summit this week, please watch!!!
There’s no question about it:
Food shortages are here and will get worse.
The President of the National Black Farmers Association, John Boyd Jr., said in June that “We are in a crisis right now as far as the food chain goes with the farmers in this country…We’re going to see a lot of empty shelves and a lot more high food prices.”
Food banks are already seeing a flood of new families.
Plus, extreme droughts in places like Texas and Oklahoma - which produces over a quarter of the nation’s beef - are leaving cows with less food to eat and ranchers being forced to cull more of their herd to stay afloat.
Not to mention we’re experiencing the highest rate of inflation since the 80s and the cost of everything is skyrocketing while savings are being wiped out.
Add to that the insane cost of gas.
And the fact that the White House had to change the definition of recession just to downplay how bad things are.
We’re staring down the barrel of a total economic disaster.
But that doesn’t mean all hope is lost.
There is one thing you can do right now to weather the storm we’re living in and come out on the other side more prosperous than before.
But I’m not talking about buying a giant plot of land and populating it with rows of vegetables, fruit trees, and animals (if you can do that, though, go for it!).
Most of us don’t have the luxury right now for that kind of exit plan.
You don’t need to live on 10 acres to homestead.
The broadest definition of homesteading is the pursuit of greater self-sufficiency.
Which means YOU can begin homesteading right now even if you live in a small suburban home or tiny apartment, have never grown a plant in your life, and don’t have much disposable income.
My good friend John Bush will show you how to get started inside…
The Homesteading on a Budget Workshop
The ONLY workshop designed for individuals and families in 2022 who see what’s happening and want to do everything possible to protect themselves from food shortages, live a thriftier lifestyle, and take big steps down the homesteading path to abundance
This workshop will show you how to:
- Grow pounds of fresh, organic food to eat year-round whether you live in a 0.1-acre suburban home or cramped apartment
- Buy high-quality food your family loves at bargain prices at select stores online and offline (where to shop, what to buy, tricks to use, and much more)
- Strategically stock and prep enough food to feed you and your family during a blackout, riot, storm, or total economic disaster
- Eliminate debt, slash expenses, and cut costs to have more money and freedom for the lifestyle you want even with little income and a low-paying job (these strategies work no matter how much money you make or how much debt you have)
And you’ll be able to do all of this even if you have no land, live in a small home, make little money, and have never done it before.
You get 4 additional BONUS trainings:
- Bonus Training #1: How to acquire a large plot of “homestead ready” land at crazy low prices by buying it with other people
- Bonus Training #2: How to convert U-Hauls and buses into beautiful homes to reduce living expenses, live closer to nature, and expand your homesteading budget
- Bonus Training #3: How to move into a new home without paying a mortgage through the power of seller-financed deals (plus, how to find them, negotiate with the seller, and strike a perfect deal)
- Bonus Training #4: Inexpensive entertainment ideas and activities for having tons of fun with the whole family on a tight budget (having a budget shouldn’t mean not enjoying life - this training will show you how to live a wonderful lifestyle while cutting back, saving up, and paying less)
And if that wasn’t enough…
He’s invited Paul Wheaton (master permaculturist, author, and founder of Permies), Nicole Sauce (founder of Living Free in Tennessee and the Self Reliance Festival), and Marjory Wildcraft (author and founder of the Grow Network) to give ADDITIONAL presentations about permaculture and homesteading skills, growing tons of food in tiny spaces, being a modern-day survivalist, and more.
But here’s the best part…
Despite pouring a TON of valuable content into this workshop…
John is giving away tickets at a CRAZY LOW price.
This is about homesteading on a budget, after all. EVERYONE reading this can afford to attend this workshop.
And if you do, you’ll be more prepared for the hard times ahead and more capable of creating lasting abundance in your life than 99% of the rest of the population.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 528 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter