Out of commission for a bit
I have managed to cut my hand (again.) Much worse than before. Cut across three knuckles and cut through the tendon on my middle finger. Will be having surgery within the next week. Not sure how much computer time I will be getting for a bit.
My hubby and my BFF have been putting me in daycare at her house most days where she does not allow me to do much of anything and I will not have my computer with me.
If anyone has suggestions for dealing with the pain or speeding healing after the surgery, I would love to hear them. Looks like I won't be getting any paychecks for a couple months. Not much lite duty work in a deli that can be done with one hand.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter