Research Garden and what happened
This year I decided to have two signs-one for the north side and one for the east side.
On the North side where I planted carrots, the carrots poked about 1 inch through one day and the next morning someone had walked all over them. This adult continues to walk all over the north garden.
I just found cat pee and drawing in the east garden again. Thankfully on the part I haven't removed yet. I will be removing the signs since they didn't do any good. I still have the forks in place in the garden too!!
The north side is the side to plant on after I dig it up and replant it with Kale and swiss chard and then add chicken wire over the top and anchor it down with paper clips.
Any other ideas that might keep the garden safe? This is getting very frustrating!
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 354 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter