Ways with corn
I am getting old corn. Some is still useable but I am not much of a corn fan to begin with.
But the chickens are in heaven and I am saving the husks for crafting.
So far i have plans for corn husk wreaths, corn husk dolls (so much fun to make) and corn husk flower.
I have torn the dried husks in to strips before and weaved with them.
What other idea do you have for old corn uses?
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 528 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter