Has anyone had blebs on their eye?
When I went for my refraction appointment, I told the Doctor that my right eye lid is swollen only on Wednesday through Friday. He was able to lift the eyelid and told me I had a bleb on my eye. It is a raised something or other.
I am wondering if these is something I can do other than warm and then cold compresses? What would you suggest or has anyone ever had that problem?
I do use dry drops in both eyes. My vision this afternoon is really bad.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 356 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter