Thank Goodness for Bitters!
I just got home from my first Thanksgiving dinner (church potluck) of the week. Going to a great little Amish place on Tuesday with Mom and my sister and her fellow for a traditional turkey feast. There are at least 3 more this week that I could go to, but I'll probably be sensible and stay home.
Thank goodness I know about - and have - bitters!
Happy Thanksgiving week to all who celebrate it!
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter