Going back in for a second surgery on my left middle finger on the 23rd. There are adhesions at the scar site which have adhered to a cord, tendon or whatever for the index finger. It is limiting movement for the index finger and making typing difficult as well as some discomfort.
Good news is that since my husband is a volunteer at the food bank I drive for, he is allowed to come with me, help load the vehicle and help with my deliveries. So no chance of losing the job this time.
Any recommendation for use before, during or after the surgery. I know to use Aconitum and Arnica before hand.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 354 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter