Free long covid webinar by AHG, Jan. 23, 2023

Comments

• Torey
    Torey Posts: 5,621 admin

I signed up but unfortunately had to go out when it was airing.

Did anyone else watch this and get a list of herbs (or other treatments) that they were recommending?

• annbeck62
    annbeck62 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭✭

I'm just seeing this post now and poked around the website to see if there was a recording available. They do have archives but you have to join the organization to access them.

• marjstratton
    marjstratton Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭

Really wish I had seen this earlier. My sister had long covid a couple of years ago. She finally seems to have overcome it.

• Torey

Usually the webinars are only available as replays to members of the AHG but they have offered this one again to non-members. So if you signed up for the initial webinar you should get an email offering the replay. I tried to post a copy of the link here but it won't let me.

• Torey

I just watched the replay.

Of course, they were trying to sell the paid course so didn't give away too much on all of the herbs they each have in their arsenals. But they offered their ideas on the best ways to prevent getting sick and lessen the duration and symptoms should we get sick.

I really liked Paul Bergner's analogy about the 3 little pigs. He said the moral of the story is not so much about being afraid of the big, bad wolf but more about building your house with a strong foundation. We should be improving our overall health making sure we have all the optimum nutrients that will support our immune responses to virus', bacteria and other types of "dis-eases".

I just signed up for another course and have other commitments or I would sign up for this one. It looks like it will be very informative. I'm still thinking of ways to manage taking it.