Gardening is wise, don't we know it
I read a headline this morning about some global group that is trying to sound like an authority, and that I've never heard of existing before, declaring that the world's supply of fruits & vegetables is under threat.
Fear mongering is alive & well. It's telling you what is coming next. How would they know what's next unless there's a plan? Boo.
We know all these shortages we've experienced are man-caused/artificial. We also know that we can do something about this at least in our little corners of our world. We are resilient.
Keep growing your food as you are able & wherever you are able, & keep foraging wisely. Remember to teach others what you know, especially to the youth and those who don't have any skills, knowledge or food.
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter