Distilling an essential oil/hydrosol
If you've wondered about using a still to make an essential oil, here is a good video explaining the process.
I'd love to get one, but the price is high. The best ones are reported to come from Turkey and a couple other countries. This one is made in Ukraine.
You want one that is well made with no lead content. It seems that copper is what is most recommended.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter