The weather is so amazing here.
Usually we are buried in snow and may be having 20 degree weather. February is usually our really impossible winter month.
Yesterday was 65 and today is in the 50's. Much nicer than the cold snowy weather we expect.
I have been out as much as possible this morning and afternoon getting work done that needed to be done and any catch up work from last year. It's a true gift to have such nice weather.
It was supposed to rain today but its holding off so it back out to work.
My primerose are blooming and I see signs of life in my gardens. Spring is amazing. (I know, there will be snow later but any day that is nice is a blessing.)
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 528 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter