Questions on how to choose the right alternative medicine
I am having trouble figuring out out to get the information from my husband in order to help choose the right herbs or homeopathic remedies to help him.
They have him on some high blood pressure medicines that have some pretty nasty side effects. The least offensive of which has left his toes tingling, a dry cough, severe fatigue and he has had a few headaches. He rarely had a headache before going on this medicine.
It is hard enough to figure out things for my own conditions, but trying to get straight or helpful answers from his is like pulling teeth from an alligator. lol
We both have knee problems, (torn meniscus, Baker's cyst, etc.)
Does anyone know of an easy way to explain what kind of information we need from them to help choose the right remedy (Herbal or Homeopathic?)
Is there a class or something, if not... may I suggest it might be a topic for one. I understand the idea of the energetics after watching the course about them. But it is hard to make someone else understand in a way they can figure out their constitutions and energetics.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 354 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter