A beautiful lemon garden

LaurieLovesLearning
LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,518 admin
edited February 2023 in Garden Design

I really enjoy watching ProWalkTours to be able to virtually explore other places. At the end of this video exploring Sorrento, Italy, is a beautiful lemon & grape garden. I especially love the support trellises throughout this garden. I think it would be fantastic to build a garden like this with these supports. To think that this garden is very old and still kept up so well. What a work of art.

You can view the gardens at the time stamp of 3:17:22.

https://youtu.be/H3g_m2yNL4k

Comments

• Merin Porter
    Merin Porter Posts: 1,026 admin

Oh wow -- that garden looks amazing, and I'll bet it smells incredible at certain times of year! I do love those trellises, too. I am always a fan of being able to literally walk under a garden!

• Lisa K
    Lisa K Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would love to be walking around that garden just when the trees are blooming! I love the smell of citrus flowers!

• LaurieLovesLearning
    edited February 2023

In the ideal world, I'd love to meet there with all of you for a relaxing day out full of chat & fun. Maybe we could do that with fresh lemonade and whatever other wonderful & fresh taste of Italy is to be had. Wouldn't that be nice?

I guess I could just brush by my lemon tree and dream. I hope this year is the year it begins to flower.

Imaginations can be wonderful things. 😊

• Torey
    Torey Posts: 5,640 admin

Very cool!

• Linda Bittle
    Linda Bittle Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is lovely! I always thought Italy would be a nice place to visit. I'm glad I can do it by video.

• LaurieLovesLearning

@Linda Bittle This video is a really interesting one. But beware of the very yellow shops! 😆

He has some interesting videos of Greece as well. I don't find them a whole lot different.

• kbmbillups1
    kbmbillups1 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭✭✭

That was so beautiful! I would love to go and walk through it in person! There is another beautiful garden at about 3:05. This is when we need smellavison!