feeding rabbits without pellets
Is it possible to feed rabbits on homegrown food only? I know everyone says to use the pellets and many say it's the only way to feed them.
I'm sure if anyone knows if it can be done, someone here will know.
I'd like to be able to grow my own feed to raise meat rabbits. Have not convinced my husband we need them yet.... but I will. 😅 Being able to grow the food for them would go a long way to convincing him.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 354 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter