How many pots and pans are too many?
I am downsizing and sorting out kitchen cupboards.
When we had a huge family and many dinners we had to have a lot of pots and pans to serve the troops.
Now it's just me and we don't have family gathering anymore so I have been rooting through cabinets getting rid of excess. I may occasionally have someone over, but it would only be a few people. I may need a few extra pots for canning season but overall, most need to go.
So how many pots and pans do you think are proper to have?
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter