Possible Homesteading Opportunity??
I have been involved a bit in communities here in the States and a little in Greece, and I have been trying to figure a way to homestead within a group like family setting. I don’t want to nor do I think it would be fun to homestead by myself. I have a nice city type setup here now, but the goal is to live within a family like setting on a farm.
My friends are a farmers. They are retiring, and want to pass the torch. Alone, I could never do it alone, but perhaps a group of us could. Please contact me if you or if you know anyone that wants to live in the Midwest and perhaps do a little farming.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 508 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 515 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter