What the best tip you’ve learnt from TGN
I’m interested to know what others have learnt from being involved with the TGN forums? What’s your number one thing that made you go yes, yes, yes, I will keep doing that because it works.
Mine is being able to turn my herbs into medicine & using that homemade end product into a useful action. So much so that I’m facilitating a Herbal Home Remedies workshop this Saturday, with funding from a local council initiative.
What’s your best tip?
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 508 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 515 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter