Physical therapy for the Joints
I finally finished up the four appointments for physical therapy for the hip and knees. I am amazed that it made so much difference so quickly. I have been doing my exercises every day and was very surprised at how quickly I progressed. In six days, I was able to walk better and felt more energized. Now I am able to garden around my apartment without my cane and that too is quite amazing.
In fact, I have been finding a seat at church and then walking around without my cane. I do that on a regular basis at home all of the time.
Have any of you had similar experiences?
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 508 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 515 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter