TUTORIAL: Inserting Media into a post
If you wish to insert/inbed a video* into your post, you use the icon that has two arrows surrounded by a box.
You can find this at the bottom of the posting box.
You will need to copy the url of the media you wish to include, and paste it into the box provided. Click Insert.
*If you want to insert a video you have made, you will first need to upload it to a hosting service, such as YouTube, Rumble, etc., then follow the instructions above.
A video how to can be found here:
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 354 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter