What works the best for Neuropathy?
I use Toe extenders and Arnica cream and that has helped me some. The Acupunture also seems to help. I do take Vitamin B (liquid). (I often forget) to take the Vitamin B. The last time I tried to purchase some they were out.
Consistency is the key for this. What do you do that helps with Neuropathy?
A preparation with cayenne in it might be helpful. Cayenne (or capsaicin) is one of the herbs suggested for neuropathy, on both conventional medical websites as well as herbal sites.
There are a variety of products on the market that might work for you. Or you could very easily make your own.
@torey would it be possible to use coconut oil? Thanks for the information.
Yes, you could use coconut oil. Or any oil you prefer.
@Torey thank you for the information!
@dipat2005 Thanks for posting this question and to @Torey for the recipe. Can't wait to make this salve!!
This Week's Leaders
- 600 All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 53 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 331 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 449 Current Events & Breaking News
- 43 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.6K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 501 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 35 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 500 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 377 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 101 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter