Is this young Lady's Mantle?
I planted some lady's mantle, and it's the only plant that makes sense to me to be in this flat. It is also in a few neighboring plugs and not in the row I labelled. Sometimes seeds migrate, but I also remember putting some type of seed in a place I didn't want it & so, moving it to where I did. I wondered if I had missed any. That is why I figure that this is most likely those seeds.
I try to put unfamiliar seed rows between familiar ones so that it is easier to know what's what plant if it does migrate.
I know what the mature plant looks like, but I'm just wanting confirmation on if this looks right for a young one.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 509 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 517 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter