Roots under the garage
I am having consistent, long-term problems with trees that somehow get their seeds under my garage and begin growing in the small gap between the asphalt driveway and the garage.
It is impossible to dig the roots out. No matter how many times and how much I cut them back, they grow again.
It is important that the roots are not allowed to undermine the garage, but short of using an herbicide on the leaves, I don't know what to do.
Has anyone else had this problem? How did you get rid of the trees?
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter