Coffee substitutes anyone?
I know you can use chicory & also coffee leaves as a tea, but it's very difficult to find coffee leaves & I'm not about to strip my young plants just yet.
@Torey You said you used the 5 mushroom powder-cocoa blend as a substitute?
My oldest can't drink coffee, and misses it. A bit makes her shaky. She wondered if the 5 mushroom powder with cocoa (or just the 5 mushroom powder, or any of the mushroom powders) from Harmonic Arts would be safe to take if she was expecting. She's thinking ahead.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 356 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter