Yesterday, a truck broke the wire that provides our landline phone and internet to the house.
I am posting this from my cell, but that's a pain, so I am unlikely to post here again until it's repaired next week.
Remember that you can lose your communications at any time. Have plans and backups if possible. Let your friends, family, and business associates know that reliable communication is never guaranteed.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 509 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 517 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter