Safari in Tanzania
Back in August, I had a chance to tick of a bucket list item & travel to Africa. Tanzania more specifically & what a jaw dropping experience. It was so special to see animals in the wild, in their natural habitat & we were in the “zoo” so to speak.
To see the landscapes & places I’d heard & dreamed about was so exciting, Serengeti, Mt Kilimanjaro, Ngorongoro Crater & Tarangire National Park, just extra special.
The Tanzanian people were so friendly & to listen to their language Swahili, was like listening to good poetry. If you ever are fortunate enough to do a safari in Africa, then it’s a must!
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 356 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter