To Our Members: Updates to Introductions
I have been busy working on finding ways to improve & update our forum for quite some time. I'm always looking for ideas!
One thing that has been on my mind a lot lately, and is very much needed these days, is real connection. Considering, I've put a few questions together in each regional introductions category to help everyone build a better foundation for connection, right from the start.
I also hope this can spark some new, local, in-person connections as well.
Whether you are a "classic" here, or are new, please jump over here and add to the conversation. I hope this exercise will be fun for everyone.
This link will take you to the category. Please find your area & jump in!
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter