Anything new in treating Bursitis of the Hip?
The Bursitis in the hip started yesterday but today it hit with a vengeance. The pain has never been this bad before.
I have been icing it and resting with a pillow under the hip and one between my knees when lying down.
Is there anything else that is new or better to do? I have been walking around but not much at this point.
Thanks for the help.
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter