Mini Indoor Garden Ideas
I like to play with indoor garden ideas. I'd certainly do more if my space was larger.
Recently, I bought some lanterns that were on clearance. My sole purpose was not to put candles in them, but instead, plants!
I keep wanting to set up an aquarium/animal terrarium with plants. I'd like to create a welcoming little forest-like scene if I could. The only thing holding me back is the (perfect) space to put it.
Here are some additional ideas from Mother Earth News. I really like the mini greenhouse at the start.
Aside from the various commercial garden towers, what types of ideas have you tried? I'd like to know!
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 528 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter