Converting a chest freezer into a refridgerator - super energy efficient
I'm hunkering down here at this temporary place. I have several chest freezers and I don't want to spend money on a fridge.
So wholla! a thermostat gizmo from Amazon costs $35 and is fixing me right up. Plust it will be a useful thing for future projects.
Note I biffed it on the setting as I was shooting this.... fixed them afterwards. You'll see what I mean in the ivd.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 356 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter