Paperchain Pots

I saw a video of an organic grower using this system. It is expensive, but boy, is it slick!

I'm going to watch the videos on this link. I wonder if they would still work well to use even without the planter.

I like their mini hiller tool. It looks like it can be used for more things. Im also going to watch the video on it.

Comments

• Lisa K
    Lisa K Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks @LaurieLovesLearning I really like the Zipper but right now I am growing everything in buckets or raised-beds due to gophers but I have saved the link for the future!!

• karenjanicki
    karenjanicki Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭✭

Thank you for the info! I saved this link because I'm hoping someday it may be of benefit to me. As of right now, I have very minimal growing space and I am growing plants indoors hydroponically and with grow lights. God willing, someday I hope to have a piece of property to start a large garden on.

• water2world
    water2world Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks @LaurieLovesLearning I confess—-I didn't know what "cells" were…. now I understand! lol

I may have to try something like that!

• kbmbillups1
    kbmbillups1 Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like the zipper but can't justify spending that much on another garden tool right now. Good idea for later!

• dipat2005
    dipat2005 Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭✭✭

@LaurieLovesLearning I love the idea of the zipper and the paper chain pots. Thanks for sharing.