Poisonous snake bite

Pamela Hall
Pamela Hall Posts: 1
edited April 2018 in The Homestead: DIY
my go to is homeopathy for snake bites.  Kudos to you :)

Comments

• Merin Porter
    Merin Porter Posts: 1,026 admin
    edited May 2018
    Hi Pamela, This is super interesting! I would love to have you share your experience on the TGN blog -- would you be willing to do an article about this or to allow us to use your forum post in an article? You may have seen that we just recently published an article on homeopathy for plants and animals ("8 Homeopathic Remedies for Plants and Animals," here: https://thegrownetwork.com/8-homeopathic-remedies-plants-animals/), and I think an article about your experience would make a really neat companion piece. If you're at all interested, please shoot me an e-mail at merin (AT) thegrownetwork (DOT) org. I hope to hear from you soon. :) Thanks!
  • Marjory Wildcraft
    Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin
    edited May 2018
    Wow Pamela, that's an awesome success story.  I'm much bigger an herb person, but I love all the perspectives and so appreciate your story.

Congrats!
  • Casey Cash
    Casey Cash Posts: 21
    edited May 2018
    Hey Pamela,

Glad to hear Lola is okay! Thank you for putting this information up for us all to read. I had a similar situation with my dog a few years back and unfortunately, the only thing I knew to do for him was take him to the vet. Of course he was prescribed a ton of medicines, mostly steroids. This ultimately ended in him developing another health issue :(

I hope you are able to get in touch with Merin about writing some more on this subject for the community!