Natural kidney remedy

there are many remedies for kidney imbalances.  What is the nature of the "damage" ?

Comments

• ZoraDalrymple
    ZoraDalrymple Posts: 3
    edited July 2018
    It is due to taking too much ibuprofen
  • H_D
    H_D Posts: 384 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Well knowing the exact cause of the damage is great..I would start with homeopathic dilution of ibuprofen used as a tautopathic remedy.  natural and herbal medicine doesnt work in the same way that western medicine does..meaning there can be many causes of damage that presents itself in many ways..knowing the ways your body is expressing your pharmaceutical poisoning is presenting itself is most important in understanding the herbal support one would need....if you would like you can private message me.

Heather

• Sharon Companion
    Sharon Companion Posts: 28
    edited July 2018
    A charcoal wrap placed on the back is supposed to be good for kidney damage.  You can use something like a disposable blue underpad, rip it open in one spot and put the charcoal in, then place on persons back overnight.  The charcoal pad when removed will usually smell of urine because it is drawing out toxins.
  • ZoraDalrymple
    ZoraDalrymple Posts: 3
    edited July 2018
    Thank you for the information!
  • leona192
    leona192 Posts: 6
    edited August 2018

what is the best type of charcoal to use?  We have charcoal capsules, but it would take a whole bottle of them to do this procedure?  We've used fish charcoal for internal detox before, but that would be painful to sleep on.  My grandmother just recently told me that she has reduced kidney function and I am interested in trying to help her as organically as possible.

• Sharon Companion
    Sharon Companion Posts: 28
    edited August 2018
    Food grade Activated Charcoal powder is best to use.  You should be able to buy it on Amazon.  They sell a product called (1 pound) Activated Charcoal Powder Natural Coconut Teeth Whitening Face Body Mask Food Grade for $13.01.  You may be able to find larger quantities on line, as well.  Just make sure it is food grade activated charcoal, pure with no additives.
  • H_D
    H_D Posts: 384 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    personally, IMHO, with a medical diagnosis like this I would seek the help of a clinical herbalist or naturopath as we work with the whole body and how and why it is expressing disease.
  • leona192
    edited August 2018
    Sharon I believe my daughter has the activated charcoal tooth paste.  We will give that a try.  Thank you

Heather I will certainly try to get her to see a professional, but it's not always easy to get her on board.  Thank you
  • AndreaDennin
    AndreaDennin Posts: 41 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Hi,

I read that castor oil packs can also help with kidney issues, mostly by encouraging blood flow, drawing out toxins and detoxing the lymph. I know Edgar Cayce encouraged their use quite a bit. I think it would be worth researching.
  • leona192
    edited September 2018
    I read and researched Edgar Cayce when I was in Virginia 20 years ago and I guess my memory slipped some.  I think the castor oil packs may be extremely good for my grandmother.    Thanks so much for reminding me of my old research.
  • AndreaDennin
    AndreaDennin Posts: 41 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Glad to help!