EMF Health Summit - Day-1 Love your livestock and animals

bmaverick
bmaverick Posts: 175 ✭✭✭
edited September 2018 in The Homestead: DIY
been warning people about 5g and WIFI for years..hopefully someone will start listening soon, its almost impossible to get away from it, but things CAN be done to mitigate the DNA damage to your and your pets bodies.

I have so many clients (my son included) who have had severe health issues because of smart meters, WIFI and/or EMF's. A little known secret, your cell phones and devices have never been tested for safety any closer to your body than an arms length. The manufacturers know the dangers of having these devices close to your body which is why the testing is done at least 2 feet away.

Comments

• bmaverick
    edited September 2018
    Heather, keep up the good warnings. :)  I've been in radio since 1979.  For the FCC to just issue an approval to reach above 4G for communications is at odds with almost a century of radio safety decisions the agency has committed to.   The previous administration placed a person over the FCC and then railroaded their agenda for 5G.

In the FCC rules for the Amateur Radio bands, the Gigahertz bands are for the elite class of licenses with knowledge of the highest caliber  to broadcast safely.  This is the Advanced and Extra licenses.

Placing consumer devices above the 4G is just foolish.  Or is the agenda to destroy us from within by the use of technology.   Thus, a war is fought without firing the first shot.   OK.  This could go into a conspiracy discussion.  So, I'll stop it here.

• H_D
    H_D Posts: 384 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Its not conspiracy anymore.. :)
  • bmaverick
    edited September 2018
    Heather. Good words.

Well, Dr. Mercola always has some fun topic to expound on.

EMF isn't the only thing. We are getting blasted via anything over the 3000K wavelength of LEDs, and florescent lighting. The Blue Light is destroying our Retinas. Nope, not talking about KMart here either. :)

Now how does this relate to the homestead ???

DO NOT place cool LEDs around the barnyard, nor in your chicken coops, nor in the barns. Unless you really want your livestock and flocks to have insomnia, fatigue, aggressive behavior, and not drinking much. The cool LEDs have a rating from 4000K to 6500K. It's an un-natural light spectrum on it's own. If you want to save on energy, any warm LEDs are near the natural realm and safer light spectrum. These are 3000K and less. These will give off a white/slight-yellow light. Much like a regular incandescent bulb. BUT, using way less energy.

I wanted those really nice LED shop lights in the barn. They would light up the place sooo great. BUT those are 4500K in the intensity and spectrum. SO un-natrual and un-healthy. Now, I had seen a coupon for Harbor Freight for a 12-socket party/deck light set. I got the light set, it comes with 24X 11W incandescent bulbs. I went to the dollar tree and got warm LED bulbs 9W=60W that are 2750K made by Con-Edison. My barn is brighter than ever. Each bulb is spaced 2 feet apart from another. Like is so much, got a set for the garage and work bench. :)

Anyways, watch the speakers. Hope there is a replay weekend. There are some really good things in this EMF summit vs. the one that took place a few weeks prior.
  • H_D
    H_D Posts: 384 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I actually have a client who developed photophobia from overexposure to fluorescent lighting. His Melanopsin proteins were overexposed to unnatural light and the frequency of said spectrum causing damage and resulting in photophobia. the result is kind of a constantly open eye..kind of like having the camera shutter open (like in the old manual cameras) and can't close letting to much light in causing sensitivity to any level of exposure.

LED's CFL's are both unhealthy, unnatural and dangerous on so many levels whether it be the wavelength and kelvin number or the frequency they sent out..all unnatural lighting has a negative impact on the human body and animals as well.
  • peppypoblano
    peppypoblano Posts: 92
    edited September 2018
    No dimmer switches either.  Seems like no matter where you turn these days new technology is killing us.
  • bmaverick
    edited September 2018
    Heather, I would agree, natural light is the better light.   Natural BLUE light is needed to set our body clock to work during the day and sleep at night.

Looking at the chart below, the 2 BEST lighting solutions other than daylight is HALOGEN and the Thomas A. Edison invention called the incandescent light bulb.  The chart only shows the warm+white LED, but the warm LED less than 3000K has far less green.  So, it's a near 3rd good solution.  Yes, the florescent is very bad.  the BLUE and GREEN intensities are very high on the charts.   The red and orange in the spectrum are the healthy lights.

source: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2016/10/23/near-infrared-led-lighting.aspx
    lighting chart
  • bmaverick
    edited September 2018
    dimmer switches when dialed down, has unhealthy feedback.  Best to get a 3-way lamp and bulb.  however, I'm not a fan of the 3-way bulbs because their life tends to die too soon.
  • LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,573 admin
    edited October 2018
    As far as testing., a CBC show called Marketplace did a study on the effects of cell phones on the body. The one thjng that I remember is that a cell phone ringing can pop a nearby kernel of popcorn. So it should make one think about what it is doing to your head...and also what it might be doing to children & youth since the thickness of their skull is more thin than an adult's.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes. I can only see half of the discussion on here, even when I am typing a reply. I suppose it is a technical glitch.
  • bmaverick
    edited February 2019
    It's not really a technology glitch.  The grow network banner above with tabs and the bottom banner below tends to grab sooooo much screen space on laptops and hand-held devices.  I can only visit the forums to view and reply using a full sized desktop with a 32-inch screen in high resolution.   I've tried to tame my laptop for this forum towards a higher resolution, but the fonts then become unreadable.   Otherwise, it's a useless forum to navigate.  It would explain why there is little activity in these forums as well.

Yes, you only get a few lines to manage with.  Forget scrolling down a thread, it's nearly impossible.
  • Blair
    Blair Posts: 46
    edited February 2019
    I haven't noticed any problems like this with my laptop. I do wish the "grownetwork" banner would scroll instead of staying at the top taking up space; but my laptop seems to handle it ok. Maybe I am just blessed.