'It's trendy to scorn processed food. Now there's research to back up that attitude.'

Comments

• ines871
    ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Merin,

Wrote a historically-accurate response, but when trying to post, my comment disappeared, & instead this above note keeps popping up; do you know why ?

• ines871

Now it no longer shows, but when trying to quote you, a box pops up repeatedly with "Request failed with status code 403".

Do you know what that means? - Sorry that my carefully thought-out post never saw daylight.

• Merin Porter
    Merin Porter Posts: 1,026 admin
  • ines871

When a person, or country, or humanity altogether is deprived of life-ESSENTIAL nutrients especially minerals, because soils have for the past ninety years been stripped of Minerals, - then the soil & thus humans will seek to consume evermore... "food" that it has No chance in Heck to ever get with 'modern ag. methods'. - And because at the same time Public school children were No longer taught what Health + Nutrition are really about, they & their parents are but left to exist... on Factory processed crap sold, & then wonder "Why am I gaining so much fat?, & Why do I have evermore pain(s)?, & Why can't I get pregnant?, & Why is the near-global CANCER-mortality rate now at least 50%", etc, etc.

Thank goodness for Holistic, Natural integrative MD's, & too Herbalists incldg. Marjorie & us here learning, to demonstrate to others what is possible re health... backing up what historical & scientific & common-sense Evidence has known/shown for years.

• ines871

When a person, or country, or humanity altogether is deprived of life-ESSENTIAL nutrients especially minerals, because soils have for the past ninety years been stripped of Minerals, - then the soil & thus humans will seek to consume evermore... "food" that it has No chance in Heck to ever get with 'modern ag. methods'. - And because at the same time Public school children were No longer taught what Health + Nutrition are really about, they & their parents are but left to exist... on Factory processed crap sold, & then wonder "Why am I gaining so much fat?, & Why do I have evermore pain(s)?, & Why can't I get pregnant?, & Why is the near-global CANCER-mortality rate now at least 50%", etc, etc.

Thank goodness for Holistic, Natural integrative MD's, & too Herbalists incldg. Marjorie & us here learning, to demonstrate to others what is possible re health... backing up what historical & scientific & common-sense Evidence has known/shown for years.

• ines871

Sorry that it got posted twice. I had no idea. - Thanks Jimerson for finding the summary.

• Jimerson
    Jimerson Posts: 291 admin
    edited July 2019

The post was sitting in the spam/flood-control inbox. It seems the account was automatically restricted a couple minutes for posting too often in a short amount of time.