Another video on healing, 'Jungle Medicines'

Comments

• silvertipgrizz
    silvertipgrizz Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh my....this is a must watch. even if you don't sign up please watch the free gift short video number 2. It discusses the number of Americans that wrote to congress demanding free access to vitamins. It proves we still have the power to enforce our right to natural healing. We are going to need to believe we can effect change or status quo when they try to take our freedoms of herbal and all natural healing abilities. It's coming sooner or later. We must be ready. There is already talk of big rx wanting to patent our natural plants.

I know everone is busy. So am I. I hope you get a chance to watch this, even if you don't register for the whole class.

• merlin44
    merlin44 Posts: 426 ✭✭✭✭

@silvertipgrizz Many thanks for this one. Well worth a watch. You're right, it's coming sooner or later.

• Obiora E
    Obiora E Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭

@silvertipgrizz I don't watch a lot of videos but thank you for sharing. Currently I am reading "Rainforest Home Remedies" (https://rositaarvigo.com/rainforest-remedies-2/) and presumably some of the same information from the video is in it?!

And thank you for sharing.

• ines871
    ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

Hi @silvertipgrizz - okay, you said we are Allowed to disagree, right?

I have watched "the sacred science" productions, & as far as Wild-harvesting, & ourselves growing, & using Herbs for what God created them for for our physical benefits, it's all good.

And I even got his emails week after week; - until with like 36 other Sellers it became "Buy this, & Buy that" - After awhile, one can get beyond sick & TIRED of every tom, Dick, & harry trying to get people, us already Diligent-working people to spend the few $ we have on yet another this, that & the other "MUST have" thing.

But for us in our family, it all came to a Roaring NO, heck NO, with a Dec 17, 2018 U-tube

NICK POLIZZI: The Sacred Science of > Shamanism < to Blow Your Mind!