3 oz rotisserie chicken 

1 cup raw soaked organic cashews 

1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes 

1 large clove garlic 

1/2 teaspoon or to taste Turmeric powder 

1 tablespoon or to taste real salt

1/2 teaspoon onion powder 

1 tiny Thai red pepper 

Place all ingredients in high powered blender finish filling with water and blend. 

Makes 1 blender full

Enjoy! 

Comments

• Linda Bittle
    Linda Bittle Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭✭✭

That sounds really good. I think I might try it just as a hot soup, unblended.

• Leediafastje
    Leediafastje Posts: 97 ✭✭✭

I agree with @Mary Linda Bittle. That sound really good. I had a bumper crop of Thai basil and Chinese chives this year. I think I'll add some of both and enjoy it as a hot unblended soup too. It just sounds like it will be a great tasting anti-cold, been outside all day soup. Thank you @one.ette for sharing.

• ines871
    ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

Hi @one.ette

Well, since I prefer (80+% of the time) to eat "meals" as just 1 food, lol - usually when I read the 5th ingredient in recipes, my eyes glaze over, & I SKIP right past nearly all such things. I think the KISS-method applies to Healthy eating too, really well.

After all, the Native & Indigenous people who BTW. enjoyed SUPERIOR health, (compared to "modern" foods) stuck with the BASICs, & they suffered None of the "modern" diseases of "modern" humanity. - This proves that NATIVE diets are, in fact, "superior".

That all said, I managed to read ALL your ingredients here, & really they are ALL good.

Is this 1 of your creations? --- At any rate, wonderful...! Thanks for sharing...