Mike Adams article you must see regarding vaccs

Comments

• ines871
    ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

Hi @silvertipgrizz - May I please ask a favor: before you again type "MUST see ..." - several of those Notices, came with a Mandatory ! "email-subscription". - Now why is that a problem, & for more more than 1 person: Right now have over 2000 !!!! emails waiting to be processed. - Additionally, sending PM's to people causes similar issues, & why I left those 'conversations' too. - so just Spell out the info in a thread, okay? -- Thanks.

That said, of course people should know the FACT that "Intentionally-aborted babies genes" have been, & continue being used in "for the public-health Vaccine schedules" - along with Recipients developing cancers... Alarming is how many in the general public are totally UNaware (iow. totally asleep at the wheel) re cancer-causes; let alone how to heal them: "public-Ignorance" is their Agenda. Why? Because knowledge = power, to be Pro-active; & they do Not want the public to have any Moral Self-determination & Independent choice(s).

• silvertipgrizz
    silvertipgrizz Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rainbow and @circleoflifeunlimited

Rainbow you are correct and I hit the send button before I took my usual last look and realized it was a little generic and click bait looking, and I will try not to miss that again. However, I don't use the click bait myself as I detest seeing it so much on the u tube stuff I watch. I do so much research all the time and find so much important stuff, and unfortunately, most of it is very important to see. And usually bad news. I am so sick of the bad news in our world. But the most important thing to me is, that because I know people have to go to work and have little time to know what is really going on in our world, not just our country. There fore I always welcome it if someone wants to ask me to summarize if and I"m sure it might prolly happen again sometime down the line that I would forget, I would be happy to go back and summarize.

Also, Mike Adams is a very intelligent and patriotic man with his own lab, and everyone of his articles are factual and sound. For one example, when the vegas shooting took place and no one could get any info, he took some help and some acousitcs and did some testing and proved there was more than one shooter. If anyone tells me they want to see that video, I will have to look for it, but I will find it for anyone that wants to see it.

Again Rainbow, I welcome all comment as I am still quite a newbie here and have a lot to learn from you all. I have thick skin and am here to play my part in helping everyone I can, not to bog down.

Feel free to take me behind the shed anytime it might be necessary lol...

The best to you all

• silvertipgrizz

@rainbow

I just saw the part of the mandantory email. If that happens again tell me and I will copy and paste so you don't have to waste your time. You prolly know that only takes a second and I can do that as fast as doing it the other way, and as a matter of fact I will try to remember to do that when I can from now on, but I will add enough in the descrtiptoin so that the meat of the topic is obvious and so easier for one to choose not to read til later, or not at all.

• judsoncarroll4
    judsoncarroll4 Posts: 5,490 admin
    edited October 2019

I couldn't figure it out - is this written by the Mike Adams who was a nationally syndicated columnist and a professor at UNC Wilmington? If so, he is an old friend of mine and a truly good guy.

Update - oops, no... different guy.

• ines871
    edited October 2019

Hi @silvertipgrizz - re your "Feel free to take me behind the shed anytime it might be necessary: " You are soo Funny, lol - FYI, I have Never done that to anybody, ever. - That said, do Not ask my opinion re pharma, & their umpteen... bed-partners. On 2nd. thought, just read my previous posts.

re "Mike Adams is a very intelligent & patriotic man with his own lab, and everyone of his articles are factual and sound". - True.

re "I am so sick of bad news." - Yes, & thus 88 to 95% of my discussions FOCUS on the Good, the Positive & Constructive topics. - Occasionally I intersperse 'bad & ugly', but usually I give it my best to END on a positive note. Why? because I'm another ! Eternal Optimist. - - At others hands suffered, so much, - that early on, I determined the b&b's are Not gonna win. My soul is Not for sale, & neither is my mind. Do you know what I mean?

• silvertipgrizz

I do and I love you for it.

I too have suffered at the hands of those who loved me. Having said that, the truth must always come to light for anything untrue is a truest sense of the term...wasted time.

And knowing, means a chance of being READY for what ever it may bring.

Back to back you and me, a good pair...... the good and the bad, now who wants to volunteer for the ugly lol rof

gotta laugh or i will cry............LOL ROF

• ines871

Aaww @silvertipgrizz - don't cry. - Apparently, it's TIME for some humor...

Here

LOL - Yes, additionally, it doesn't take much to Amuse me, roflol - wait there's more. Are you ready @silvertipgrizz

• silvertipgrizz

@rainbow

My indoor cat does the sweetest thing. When I walk through the house during her 'wakeful' periods, she attacks my ankle, either one lol and she nips them ever so gently as if I were another feline companion she was egging into play, yet one whose ankles are more sensitive. She is ever so gentle with me.

BUT..... I am quite sure that if she thought she could get away with it, I would be using the litter box, and she the bathroom.

😂

• shllnzl
    shllnzl Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvertipgrizz Just had to say a special hi to another pet lover.

• silvertipgrizz

@shllnzl

Good morning shllnzl,

Yes, I admit it. I am currently involved in my own 10 step program for how to maintain my place on the rung with my sweet grey lady, the Bell aka Bella and so on.

But the feline love/friend of my life I lost 3 years ago and it turned my world upside down and I will never get over loosing her. So Bella has been a great comfort to me, as all my fur babies have been through out the years, but I never needed her more than after loosing my little mew.

What would we do without them... We would be lost as they fill such an important part in our lives as they become family members and not ever just cats/dogs.

Do you have cats or dogs or both?

• silvertipgrizz

@judsoncarroll4

It is an interesting read, the info on himself he makes available on his website.

He started in jr or high school working/making computer stuff for himself, a long time ago. He lists that soon after that the first crime against computer issues was another student at his school either hacked into or flat out stole some aspect of what Mike Adams invented.

He has done a lot of good work for people including designing systems that allow options to get away from the tube etc. an interesting read, have a look if/when you have time.

He also placed himself at risk by packing up the stuff necessary to test the 'one shooter' lie about the LV horror. Including acoustics and proved there had to have been more than one shooter. And that was based on first account witness/was there when it happened, statements.

For someone to do that, to me is apparent that truth is very important to him and that is a very big deal, truth.

• ines871

Good morning @silvertipgrizz

tho you asked this of @shlinz "Do you have cats or dogs or both?" - can I answer too?

Since 1999, we've had no 'pets' (well, I have a human pet, but that's a little different LOL) He eats human food, & 1/3 of the time manages to behave halfway reasonably. Now if only I can get him to behave the other 2/3, I could enjoy the promise he made to me in 2000 ...

As far as Animal pets, we both prefer Dogs over cats, THIS kind of dog, albeit at puppy-stage:

the important features for us are a " Soft-brown, & Mellow, Patient, CUDDLY... Softie Gentle giant"

Beneath their massive bodies and, in some cases, copious fur, many are calm & gentle dogs who often just want to SNUGGLE...

Unfortunately, the larger the dog, the shorter the lifespan, and are susceptible to certain health conditions. same as people.

• shllnzl

@silvertipgrizz Check out the Life with Pets dialogue. You will get to know a bunch of us better.

• ines871
    edited October 2019

Hi @silvertipgrizz - So, we should bring this back on Topic, yes?

Just so you know, about 1983 when I was 1 of the pioneers to start the Home-care industry in WA-state, we cared for children on full life-support, yes at home. Noone at that time wondered about "did vaccines cause that?" - tho some of us questioned, even back then. - Found this by someone yesterday:

"Everyone is pro-vaccination...

until a flu shot paralyzes their friend

or the MMR injures their child

or the DTaP kills their granddaughter.

Vaxxers are converted to Antivaxxers

not by Jenny McCarty or Andrew Wakefield

but by the horror of vaccine injury and death#vaccines "

PS: just happened to Notice... where you started this thread: Cooking, Canning, and Preserving

LOL, was that intentional?

• silvertipgrizz

@rainbow

No, I must have hit a wrong button.

I always look to try to match what I want to post with what is avail, or at least a broad category. Just like a few min ago I posted something about privacy protection for electronics and the closest thing I could find to it was current events...

I just figured out about 3 days ago how to do the @ and add part of the name for the whole name to come to alert the individual that I had directed a message to.....

I know...send me to the dunce corner with my cap, yes I have my own dunce cap for just such an occasion.

Back on the vax topic, Were the vax ever what they were labeled/claimed to be, that is, a true prevention. When I was in k garten in Maryland there was a girl that rode the same bus as me who had had polio and it left her crippled and on crutches and I think leg braces.

The reason I hate vax is double edged. I have a couple of things to send you tomorrow so that will be one of them.

Pleasant dreams and a good noc rest to you,

Dianne

• merlin44
    merlin44 Posts: 426 ✭✭✭✭

@silvertipgrizz "Were the vax ever what they were labeled/claimed to be, that is, a true prevention ."

No. By the time, the polio vaccine came about the polio epidemic had passed it's zenith and was on the decline. But "medicine" took credit and it was on. The theory of "herd immunity" is faulty to say the least. Though denied, many vaccines are the cause of many of the "outbreaks" reported on today when the media cries "vaccinate, vaccinate, vaccinate". What is neglected is the fact that a majority of the ones who fall ill HAVE been vaccinated.

• ines871

@merlin44 RE your comment: "Though denied, many vaccines are the cause of many of the "outbreaks" reported on today when the media cries "vaccinate, vaccinate, vaccinate". What is neglected is the fact that a majority of the ones who fall ill HAVE been vaccinated."

You know : the establishment comes ever so close, without ever accepting one iota of responsibility for ANYthing: https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/09/health/afm-acute-flaccid-myelitis-cdc/index.html " Acute flaccid myelitis is a "polio-like illness" that peaks between August + October," - HALLO!, that's exactly when kids get vaccinated the most.... before the mainstream kids are allowed to go back to school; ((which Thank God we Unschooled so kids never got that deadly needle, except 1 time when in the ER they FORCED the MMR once)). " in 2014 = 120 victims, 2016 = 149 victims, 2018 = 233 confirmed 'cases' in 41 states. - So why is that condition Rising? - it couldn't possibly be because as more, & more & MORE danged vaccines get added to the already Insane 'schedule' while at the SAME time the Nutritional status of most people continues to tank. - oh no, none of that 'clicks' in the minds of the public who obediently... keep traipsing to the next concentration/extermination visit. ---- Then this "Acute flaccid myelitis is a rare (????) but seriously devastating illness that affects the Nervous system -- specifically, the area of the spinal cord called gray matter."

The CDC continues: we want parents to know that we are keeping their children "front & center" There are no known treatments or ways to prevent it, the agency says. "Recognizing AFM early is critical and can lead to better patient management."" <- Anybody even half Awake, knows all three statements to be yet more outright Lies. - They say "cure & management" in the same breath, because they have NO intentions of ever Allowing to disappear... another humanitarian crisis that more often than not they intentionally Caused in the first place.

• KarenBeesley
    KarenBeesley Posts: 14 ✭✭✭

very very good reason to have a home birth. AND breastfeed for as long as little on will.

• ines871

Amen.

Tho we were denied both, but that's another story. - YES !, for Home-birth, & breast-feed as long as little one will.

• silvertipgrizz

@shllnzl

Just now having a chance to try to get caught up here.

How do I find the site you mentioned joining regarding pets?

Do I just type in 'life with pets' in the search bar?

Can't wait to get in on that one. I luvvvvv my cats!!!

• shllnzl

@silvertipgrizz There is a search bar here in the forums. Just type Life with Pets and you will get the opportunity to read the discussion thread that I started. I can't wait to hear about your beasties.

• silvertipgrizz

I will plan on doing just that hopfully today, if not tomorrow.

I have yet to start my chores lol rof... or eat as usual

Looking forward to sharing my sweetheart feline adventures stories etc... and hearing about yours.