Jennifer Galbraith – Heart-Healthy Herbs For Circulation

System
System Posts: 121 admin
edited October 2019 in Home Medicine Summit 2019

Join The Discussion With Your Insights, Revelations, And Epiphanies Below

Comments

• Marjory Wildcraft
    Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin

Hi Jennifer, have you ever heard of using the flowers of prickly per to help micro circulation?

• Andrew
    Andrew Posts: 1

Jennifer, thank you for this wonderful information! I am inspired to use this knowledge and make the tinctures! 😘

• hollykahan
    hollykahan Posts: 2

I have not. However, after some quick research it appears that it does strengthen blood vessels. I would be cautious, however, as it appears that it could cause some stomach discomfort and diarrhea which could quickly lead to dehydration. It is certainly worth doing more research on if you have access to prickly pear.

• hollykahan
    hollykahan Posts: 2
  • Anthony
    Anthony Posts: 3

Helpful info. Thank you. Easy to follow, understand and implement.

• Marjory Wildcraft

Hi Jennifer, glad to see you online!

• ines871
    ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Jennifer Galbraith You too are a wealth of All Good things. Really enjoyed your Presentation as well.

Don't know if you will see these issues: am more or less Hypothyroid (along w/ low estrogen); - but tho hands & feet cold when sitting at computer, as soon as Run around... my extremities warm right up, & too as an iceskater, am never cold on ice for obvious reasons, lol. --- If they handed out solid-gold medals for every 10 bruises us skaters routinely get, we would be rich, lol ... 3. four years ago broke my wrist in the garden, but as a little squirt, could not accept any surgical Hardware, so chose to suffer thru an ER "Closed reduction" procedure, what Surgeons call "barbaric, cruel, inhumane, & near-murder": sums it up. BUT were I to ever fall on any surgical hardware on the ice, they'd prolly Amputate me at the elbow, so clearly the agony was the best choice at the time. --- However the surgeon then INtentionally took my 4 fractured (of 8) bones out of Alignment, & casted them that way, such that for 3 yrs. now Every single day I suffer. - Next year I plan to get back into Active rehab, to force that wrist's Extension beyond the current 63 degrees. - Normally am hyperflexible (R-wrist is about 95 degrees.) - I take NO meds, coffee, alcohol, smoking, & follow healthy nutrition especially as my goals include many further ice Achievements...

All this to ask: >>any HERBS that can relieve some of the constant/daily Wrist pain for now ? - Thank you if you care to respond.

• Linda Bittle
    Linda Bittle Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭✭✭

Another really interesting session! Thanks so much for adding to my knowledge.

• Marjory Wildcraft

Hi @rainbow please rmeber that we will have a weekend replay next weekend with all presenters... I trust Jennifer will comeback online to answer your questions.

• Katrina
    Katrina Posts: 9 ✭✭✭

What a pleasant interview. It is wonderful to see the younger generation carrying on the tradition and knowledge of herbs. Thank you

• ines871
    ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

Hi @Marjory Wildcraft - well, since this is my 1st. time in your really wonderful Medicine summit, was not sure IF a "Replay" is offered. - Also Intentionally I did not mention above a stoopid (what century is this?) age, as don't want that to be a factor. I'm sticking with 'forever staying 8 ' 🤩 This works pretty good until another skater says "so how come you ain't skating competitions yet?? LOL

• silvertipgrizz
    silvertipgrizz Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭

This was very informative. I learned so much I didn't know and gained some greater understanding of the things I did.

Thank you Jennifer!!!

And Marjory and all who put this awesome summit together!!!

• LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,573 admin

I need to meet this lady! All I can say is wow. Her knowledge is good, but I kept getting very distracted. Her face, body, mannerisms, EVERYTHING except her hair color...is just like me. I am floored.