Hannah Crum – 10 Steps To Start A Kombucha Business

System
System Posts: 121 admin
edited October 2019 in Home Medicine Summit 2019

Join The Discussion With Your Insights, Revelations, And Epiphanies Below

Comments

• Marjory Wildcraft
    Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin

Good morning! I am a firm believer that everyone should have a couple streams of income and that small business is the strength of a community. That is why we've got this in here.

LOL, this is a possible "Ka Boom!" business which makes it all the more fun. 🙃💥

• wbt.affiliates
    wbt.affiliates Posts: 100 ✭✭✭

I agree. Even though I'm no longer young, I'm always developing alternate streams of income. Nothing keeps the mind fit like new ideas. And I REALLY love this Kombuha business idea!

• Labor of love - emphasis on the labor - however anyone who has a farm or other health focused business, this can be an easy add on to help your community. People really love fresh Kombucha especially when its made by those who are connected to their locality.

Looking forward to answering questions!

• silvertipgrizz
    silvertipgrizz Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭

Everything kombucha! I love kombucha lol.

Thank you for your information.

I bought your book about 4 or so years ago and appreciate all the info you compiled there very much.

The best to you!

• wbt.affiliates
    wbt.affiliates Posts: 100 ✭✭✭

I have loved everything you've sent so far. Thank you for sharing!

• kbmbillups1
    kbmbillups1 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your presentation was very informative. Thanks so much! I make kombucha every week for my family and quite often for my in-laws. My husband is always saying I should start a business. After listening to your presentation and learning how involved it is I'd have to give it a lot more thought. I have your book as well and finally tried banana kombucha b/c of it. My family kept saying it would be good and then they loved it!

• Yes - starting a business is no small effort - its fun to ride the passion of newness & excitement but it will fade once you are the only one labeling, filling, capping the bottles. BUT it can be very rewarding and some even just sell a few bottles here and there to friends and family