Susan Leopold – Celebrating 25 Years Of United Plant Savers And Why It Matters To Know Where Your Me

System
System Posts: 121 admin
edited October 2019 in Home Medicine Summit 2019

Join The Discussion With Your Insights, Revelations, And Epiphanies Below

Comments

• Lyda Eagle
    Lyda Eagle Posts: 12 ✭✭✭

We all need to realize what the result of our actions are. In all areas. We so often have blinders on and only think of what are needs are and not the consequences. If we don't use herbs, food ,water responsibly we won't have it. I love that so many are realizing we needs other choices in medical, and health resources but we have forgotten to be mindful of our use of natural products. Thanks for this presentation.

• Marjory Wildcraft
    Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin

Good morning! I always love to include presentations from United plant Savers. It's such and important topic.

And I am working to grow more herbs in my yard, and I'm working to get more info out about how to grow herbs for you too.

• Diane
    Diane Posts: 1

Thanks a lot, it is great to learn so much in one place! I wanted to download Susan's free guide about the herb origins, but something else opens up?

• sonbyrd
    sonbyrd Posts: 29 ✭✭✭

I had no idea this place existed. So impressed with all UPS is doing and hope that I can visit in person someday. Thanks for this.

• charlenewatters
    charlenewatters Posts: 6 ✭✭✭

Krys- I entered my email address in the form and it was sent to my Inbox

• ines871
    ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭

Goodness gracious, I had No idea that United Plant Savers even exists. - Thank you for this Inspiring presentation, Susan Leopold . - Getting more excited to participate... in whatever Hands-on way I possibly could, right here at home. -

And now it's 0200 iow am 4 hours past due in the land of Sweet dreams... Happy Friday everyone !