Mary Blue – Beautiful Skin From The Inside Out

System
System Posts: 121 admin
edited October 2019 in Home Medicine Summit 2019

Join The Discussion With Your Insights, Revelations, And Epiphanies Below

Comments

• Marjory Wildcraft
    Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin

Good morning! Mary Blue will be on a TGN Community call this evening, along with Rosemary Gladstar. We will be discussing the court case on the trademarking of Fire Cider. But I am sure we can stick in a few other questions (please put your questions here and I'll be checking this thread before and during the call tonight to look for your questions.

TONIGHT— Thursday, October 17

4:00 p.m. PT / 5:00 p.m. MT / 6:00 p.m. CT / 7:00 p.m. ET

LISTEN ONLINE at the event page here:  

https://InstantTeleseminar.com/Events/118235406

ATTEND BY PHONE by calling the phone number below:

Then enter this guest PIN CODE: 470876#

You’ll have an opportunity to ask your questions via phone or chat during the live podcast . . .

• Gloria
    Gloria Posts: 4

This is a great presentation. Our blood has such trivia too, search "distribution of blood types by country", images, look at the graph, pretty neat, and yet 24% of the world is anemic, but 5-10% in the U.S. even with fortified food.

• charlenewatters
    charlenewatters Posts: 6 ✭✭✭

I went to https://InstantTeleseminar.com/Events/118235406 after the live presentation and automatically got a replay

• ines871
    ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yet another presentation, where before-hand I thought "But (except for cont. allergic to glass-frames, & occasional accidents), I have never had Skin problems, so why would I watch this one? - & my subconscious said "Because you will be pleasantly surprised 🤗 yet again" - & sure enough because my Food lifestyle is in the upper 90% healthy, that is why. So this presentation just confirmed again how mostly healthy am living... However, Mary Blue, thank you for demonstrating How you make your "infusions" that I just know as Tea. - Too I choose benefiting from Prebiotics, Caprylic acid, Coconut oil, Curcumin, & many... other healthy supplements. - Plus thank my Kidneys & Liver for continuing their excellent work every day. I am soo thankful; - and also for magnificent folks like you, & @Marjory Wildcraft for spreading... the Good news of exceptional immunity throughout a needy & hungry world.

• jandicelis
    jandicelis Posts: 6 ✭✭✭

Great presentation!, Loved the approach from inside out and all the details and information Mary Blue gave us. Thank you!

• tlogan
    tlogan Posts: 1

Great presentation EXCEPT for the recommendation to only keep the strict diet 85% of the time unless you have a chronic illness. The problem with that is that MANY people are dealing with chronic conditions, but they don't even know it! Things like Hashimoto's or adrenal fatigue, etc. If a person has leaky gut due to gluten exposure, then eating it every weekend will totally undue the progress they made during the week. It takes up to 10 days for the affects of gluten to totally leave the body; it's so not worth it! Now sometimes people are reacting to the hybridized wheat or the glyphosate so using an ancient, organic grain that hasn't been hybridized or sprayed with pesticides will not have the damage, even though there's gluten in the grain. After healing the gut, try Kamoot or organic Einkorn flour to see if perhaps the issue lies in the hybridization or spraying process.