Sajah Popham – Holistic Therapeutics For The Respiratory System

System
System Posts: 121 admin
edited October 2019 in Home Medicine Summit 2019

Join The Discussion With Your Insights, Revelations, And Epiphanies Below

Comments

• Marjory Wildcraft
    Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin

Good morning! Sajah's presentations are always so in-depth :)

• twarak1018@gmail.com
    twarak1018@gmail.com Posts: 1 ✭✭✭

Why didn't we get to see the complete presentation? At the end there was writing on the whiteboard that was not discussed.

• Heather
    Heather Posts: 6 ✭✭✭

Great amazing information. This class alone makes owning the summit well worth it. So apropos for us. My husband was up half the night with a dry hacking non-productive cough. THANK YOU!!!

• LuAnn Geddes
    LuAnn Geddes Posts: 3 ✭✭✭

It was so interesting that it seemed short! I could have listened another hour. And the real telling point was when I had an aha moment joining together past learning from another herbalist. I love it when that happens.

Thank You! I like the approach From Body to Actions to Energetics- that seemed to help me. The formula at the end was a tease, but looking at it helps you understand the type of condition it helps.

• judsoncarroll4
    judsoncarroll4 Posts: 5,490 admin

This is really excellent! I have chronic asthma and shelves full of herb books - I've been studying herbs since I was 15. You gave such concise and understandable info that the notes I took on this presentation will replace all the bookmarks scattered throughout those books! You also presented some new, to me, info. Much appreciated!

• longea
    longea Posts: 2 ✭✭✭

Superb presenter and presentation! I agree with anitajohnson80. So full of practical information Thank you so very much

• Adele
    Adele Posts: 18

Sajah thank you for presenting this wonderful area in herbalism and making it easy and fascinating to learn. For those of you interested in more of this great stuff, sign up for one of his courses found on his website. Last year I enrolled in the Vitalist Foundations Herbalism Course and have not been disappointed. Full of good content and reference material. Kathy

• Linda Bittle
    Linda Bittle Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good info here! I will take a look at his book.

• Laura
    Laura Posts: 4

Loved this and learned so much! Thank you, Sajah!

• Jana
    Jana Posts: 2

Is it possible to add a post here regarding the final shot where he did NOT have time to address the formula on the board. The only herb in that formula that he had previously mentioned was osha, an stimulating expectorant. Are we to assume this formula is a stimulating expectorant?

Of all the lectures so far, this is one that should have been given a few extra minutes. He was as in the past, a superb lecturer and offered so very much. Thank you

• Nikky
    Nikky Posts: 8

This was fantastic. I really appreciate how thorough you were, Sajah. I was wondering about the formulas on the whiteboard at the end that was not touched on. I also appreciate your mentioning using comfrey. I have taken it/grown it everywhere I've lived since 1978 when I first learned about it (so many wonderful uses for this plant).

• Dilek
    Dilek Posts: 3

I would love to see the part that was edited out. His formulas. This is vital important info. why was it edited out? I am in two of Sajah's classes and he is amazing and never should be edited... LOL

• My question is same as another, what was the writing on the last section that he did not talk about? The Formulas?

Where can I find out how many drops of tinctures of those herbs should be used for children/adults?

• Om
    Om Posts: 5 ✭✭✭

Love the presentation and information, well thought out with clarity. Please - work on your penmanship! :)

Thank you.

PS - I like to support my local brick and mortar bookstores. I'll buy your book there.

• maryannfricko
    maryannfricko Posts: 133 ✭✭✭

This was an excellent presentation. I loved how it went beyond the usual basics.

• Boone Wyatt
    Boone Wyatt Posts: 2 ✭✭✭

Loved your presentation. Very clear, very informative. Felt I'd been connected/plugged in to our wonderful world.

• Gil
    Gil Posts: 5

Sajah is the best. I have watched him several times and he is always very precise in what he does. Excellent presentation!

• Bonnie
    Bonnie Posts: 9

Amazing presentation! Thank you Sajah! Now, because of your guidance, I will know how to help when wheezing comes along!

Any chance of the formula at the end being explained? Wish it did not cut off like it did.

Thank you again! :D

• gyplea
    gyplea Posts: 2

Excellent!