Elena Upton, Ph. D. – Homeopathic First Aid Kit

System
System Posts: 121 admin
edited October 2019 in Home Medicine Summit 2019

Join The Discussion With Your Insights, Revelations, And Epiphanies Below

Comments

• Marjory Wildcraft
    Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin

Good morning! What have you used homeopathy for?

• Anthony
    Anthony Posts: 3

Absolutely LOVE this presentation :) Have & am treating hubby's carpal tunnel, tendonitis. And being brave (he is too) - for a cataract based on recommendation from eye surgeon who 'used' to do thousands of these surgeries. Dr suggest drops, homeopathic drops - first. Plus all usual, diet, lots of water, less screen time, etc. Here's hoping, trusting & praying surgery can be avoided at all costs as husband's friend had reaction which requires more cataract surgery ....Sheila (on West Coast of Canada, in BC)

• Dee
    Dee Posts: 4

Thank you for bringing Elena Upton as a Homeopathy speaker. Because of what I have learned here, I just ordered some Boiron products! I also got her book The Alternative, Your Family's Guide toWellness, as a digital NOOK Book, very affordable. I am excited to learn more with todays presentation on First Aid. Thank you!

• Elena Upton
    Elena Upton Posts: 16 ✭✭✭

Hi Sheila, so glad to hear you are using Homeopathy. It has saved my family (and patients) from any number of issues for the last 30 years ;-)

• ines871
    ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

Hi @Elena Upton - i had no idea Homeopathic remedies are FDA-approved; (& who cares about their usually totally-Corrupted approvals). - So am I understanding rightly, that the (usual fracture)-complications (edema, pain, etc) can all be taken care of with Homeopathic remedies ?

If Correct, I could have prevented (not seen) that surgeon who INtentionally casted my wrist's 4 (of 8) bones out of Alignment, simply because I could not accept their Hardware as an iceskater. He admitted committing that malpractice, because "want to teach you a lesson". YIKES ! - So now, L. wrist is at 63-degrees extension, while my Right wrist continues its usual hyperflexible close to 95-degree extension.

When the cast came off, all Pt. therapists saw that he had Moved it so far out of Alignments that the hand sits 1/4-inch to the left of where it belongs, & it was at 36-degree Flexion, Yikes! - To everyone's PT utter amazement, I forced the wrist to gain over 99 degrees improvement. -- But having already suffered thru the non-drugged murderous agony of a "Closed reduction", I was willing to force my Rehab. too, as this is an athlete's mindset. - And I have never taken any Analgesis for any of the entire experiences.

EDITed to add: I had the main PT modify my splint, with a metal-piece at 64-degrees Rigidity, for maintaining (except some in winter) my Extension. - And will soon have her increase it to 80-88 degrees. Why? Because I am determined to get my wrist back, so it can perform as it needs to for my on-ice passions 🤩...

Again, am I understanding rightly, that the (usual fracture)-complications (edema, pain, etc) can all be taken care of with Homeopathic remedies ?

• Elena Upton

Hi Rainbow, there are a number of Homeopathic remedies that work to improve edema, fractures, bruising, pain, etc. There are over 4,000 remedies. My book is an A-Z manual that w

ill lead you to the remedies necessary for hundreds of First-Aid and Common Conditions.

• Marie-Josee
    Marie-Josee Posts: 1

Hi Elena,

Great webinar!

Can you tell me how to get access to the first video, Intro to Homeopathy. Or other resource explaining how to prove the remedy.

Thanks!

• kbmbillups1
    kbmbillups1 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭✭✭

I enjoyed both presentations and learned a lot! This past year I've started buying Boiron tubes at Sprout's and have been pleasantly surprised at how well they've worked. My daughter who is doing her first year of student teaching called sick a couple weeks ago and sounded like a frog. She is like me and has very strong reactions to conventional over the counter med's so I figured why not take her Throat Calm and Sinus Calm. She said they tasted like chalk but worked really well. My husband has a very bad stye right now and I've been researching what might help homeopathy wise since his doctor told me there is nothing you can do other than a hot compress and time. If it weren't so late I might remember what I've bought him to try. In any case the swelling of his eye lid has gone down but he still has a huge stye. At least he says it doesn't bother him anymore.

I can't wait for my book to come!

• maryannfricko
    maryannfricko Posts: 133 ✭✭✭

Wow. The program about homeopathy was so useful.

I have been wondering what to have on hand for an emergency and she listed them.

• info752
    info752 Posts: 1

Great presentation. I have a question - I bought the kindle version of The Alternative - your family’s guide to wellness” and can’t find the link the the free addendum you mentioned in your presentation. Is this only available in the print version?

• Cathy
    Cathy Posts: 1

Great presentation - can you please provide the spelling of the remedy for aphids?

• Elena Upton

Hi Denise, you would have to purchase the audio package from Marjory's Health Summit. Each webinar was free for 24 hours only. Thank you for your inquiry.

• Elena Upton

Hi, I'm laughing reading your words that the doctor said there is nothing to do for a stye. When you continue to investigate Homeopathy you will find there is a remedy, or multiple remedies depending on symptoms, for almost everything. (over 4,000 remedies) Pulsatilla is a good start ;-) Thanks for buying the book...Elena

• Elena Upton

Hi Mary ann, glad it was useful to you ;-) Thanks for your interest.

• Elena Upton

Yes, the offer was attached to the print version. Since it is a manual, you would actually find it very helpful in print. The mobile version is great for travel.

• merlin44
    merlin44 Posts: 426 ✭✭✭✭

I make use of Cineraria Eye Drops (no symptoms but the eye doctor insists I have cataracts developing). And I find homeopathic remedies a godsend with my cats, so very easy to administer.

• Linda Bittle
    Linda Bittle Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting stuff here. I will give this a try, specifically arnica and bryonia for some new back pain/sciatica from my custodian job. I hope to find a different job soon, but for now, I can't quit it.

• kbmbillups1
    kbmbillups1 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Elena Upton Thank you for telling me that Pulsatilla is a good start. My husband is very grateful! He wanted me to thank you.