Sarah Klein – DIY Healing Of The Nervous System

System
System Posts: 121 admin
edited October 2019 in Home Medicine Summit 2019

Join The Discussion With Your Insights, Revelations, And Epiphanies Below

Comments

• Nikky
    Nikky Posts: 8

Thank you so much for this presentation and especially for the guided meditations. I have tried doing meditations on my own, but have found that at this point I really need guided meditations. Your information has been very good and I am determined to implement what I can.

• ines871
    ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭

EPIgenetics & MindFullness & pilates & 4th favorite passion... where it's all at.

What we eat, to next digest, & at last Absorb... (in soul+mind+body) is what we are especially mag+B's+rest of the minerals+omega-3's+anti-oxidant+E,+Smoothie...Yum. True.

re "The #1 predictor of longevity is the Individual's perception of their own health. It's far more Accurate" Yes! Glad we agree :)

• silvertipgrizz
    silvertipgrizz Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good morning ladies!

I am so grateful for the lol of the 'out of their teens'. I needed that after my grueling drive to Tulsa on Thursday...Takes everything out of me yuk.

I really enjoy talking about food, esp the good stuff. (Which includes a few I hope I never have to live without: chocolate cake, pound cake and broccoli and hollandaise) 🤣

This has been the best Med Summit yet and I am so thankful for it!