Dr. Nicola Dehlinger – 7 Simple Steps To A Successful Detox

System
System Posts: 121 admin
edited October 2019 in Home Medicine Summit 2019

Join The Discussion With Your Insights, Revelations, And Epiphanies Below

Comments

• Marjory Wildcraft
    Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin

Good morning everyone. I really do like to do detoxes regulalry. Feels so refreshing afterwards. I like to do a 1 day fast about once per month. And it may be time to do a longer one (3 days or a week). But on anything longer than 3 days, I definitely want a coach.

How about you? Have you done a detox program? DId you like it? What was it?

• sonbyrd
    sonbyrd Posts: 29 ✭✭✭

Dr. Nicola is an excellent speaker! She didn't even use notes, just talked brilliantly off the top of her head (or so it seemed). Very impressed. Great talk.

• VitalVegan
    VitalVegan Posts: 11

thanks for that feedback! i feel like when you walk your talk, it's easy to speak from the heart. thanks for being here!!

• VitalVegan
    VitalVegan Posts: 11

it's so funny - i just tried a detox with a local chef that was focused on resetting the microbiome. 3 days in, i could tell it wasn't a fit for my body. 5 days in, i listened more deeply and started modifying. 7 days in i had really adapted the guidance to suite my needs. 10 day i was happy to be done!

For me, this just goes to show that even when we are called to something, or a program sounds great, the wisdom of YOUR body is more valuable than anything else! ;-)

• dede12812
    dede12812 Posts: 1

I really enjoyed and appreciated the free ebooks which accompanied this presentation and day four (Understanding Your Inner Critic). I have done dry brushing in the past and have not kept up so this reminds me to get back to it. When I was doing it though, I also was rebounding on my trampoline for better lymph flow. Time to get back into that good habit as well. Thank you for the motivating presentations!

• ines871
    ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @drnicola - ever since you gave the "self-Love" presentation, that I so resonate with, I just fell in love... with the Truly-Wonderful person you are ! (remember my comments?) 🙂

When I teach people Optimal-nutrition it's essential I "walk my talk" & I do. So, too many people 'exist to eat...'. Instead, I choose to eat to live... & this way of life makes it Easy to eat Intuitively... & thus enjoy near boundless energy each day.

So I FAST (no fluids & food) the 1st. day every month. And 4 days at the end of Winter, Spring, Summer, & Autumn. Also I Rebound on my little Trampoline to move the lymph... during the fasts.

Also for specific health-reasons, I have fasted on just ACV & Veggie-smoothies for 14 days thru 28 days. They were easy enough, that they really kind of felt Natural, do you know what I mean ?

Anyway, haven't watched THIS presentation yet, but as soon as I post this, I will for surely it is yet Another ! Superb presentation... 🤩 YES !!! 🤗

• muirheather1
    muirheather1 Posts: 2

Thank you doctor! The 7th step about clearing the mind and creating space really resonated with me. I’m going to try to do that even when I’m not on a specific “detox”.

• Marjory Wildcraft
    Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin

Oh! I've totally forgotten my rebounder. Ilove that thing. Especailly in winter when lymph can get a bit stagnent..