Shana Lipner – Using Oils As Solvents In The Kitchen For Nutrition, Flavor, & Medicines

System
System Posts: 121 admin
edited October 2019 in Home Medicine Summit 2019

Join The Discussion With Your Insights, Revelations, And Epiphanies Below

Comments

• suequee42
    suequee42 Posts: 1

Loved this presentation. Made some rose oil from my own roses this summer. Now plane to try with herbs. Inspired 😊 Thankyou x

• shana lipner
    shana lipner Posts: 1 ✭✭✭

Thank you for your feedback! I adore rose oil as well!

• Marjory Wildcraft
    Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin

So glad to see you online Shana. I loved this presentation - had no idea about all the distinctions in oils. Most of the medicines I make are dried, poultice, tinctures... this has empowered me to start doing more with oils. Thanks!

• shanafo
    shanafo Posts: 1

Thank you Marjory!

• Linda Bittle
    Linda Bittle Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you!

• gennywu
    gennywu Posts: 96 ✭✭✭

This was a very practical and inspiring presentation. I just made some Rosemary salt with an almost empty Rosemary essential oil bottle - awesome trick.

• Gary W
    Gary W Posts: 1

BEST presentation so! I would give her 10 stars if I could. Info was presented in a clear and concise manner. No problem understanding her. She spoke slowly enough so I could follow her. I don’t hear as fast as I used to!,😊 The info slides were very helpful.

• ines871
    ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

Just about the time I say "THIS was the best presentation I've seen yet" - here comes yet Another one 🤩 & for once, I can actually say "Hey I could make all these Goodies too !!" so Thank you for making the processes, well, about Natural...🤗, Shana You deserve 100 stars :)

• Chris
    Chris Posts: 6 ✭✭✭

That last panel showing what infusing your own oils increases & decreases sums it all up.