The Home Medicine Summit

seeker.nancy - Central Texas
seeker.nancy - Central Texas Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2020 in Home Medicine Summit 2019

Okay, I was totally WOWED by all the wonderful information given...just blown away! I would be so hard pressed to pick a favorite. I think I only missed a couple of the presentations which I will try to catch on the replay. There was such a variety of topics and approaches, from basics to advanced (my head was spinning a few times lol). I would highly recommend buying the package to any and all who can do so. Thank you Grow Network team and leader @Marjory Wildcraft !

Comments

• LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,573 admin

I agree. I had many, "my brain is so full" moments. I took extensive notes, but certainly want to catch ones that I missed or had to pick through quickly because I was short on time.

I do believe this is TGN's best summit to date. 😀

• Marjory Wildcraft
    Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin

Thank you so much Nancy. My team and I do work very hard to get these on.

• lmrebert
    lmrebert Posts: 363 ✭✭✭✭

I agree best summit ever! Everyone of them caught my interest and I could not possibly see them all due to I work 8-14 hrs a day I just had to purchase! I missed way too many I had to see

• ines871
    ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

Agree with all previous comments. -

This was my 1st. exposure to @Marjory Wildcraft 's "Home medicine" summit, & I was impressed by how many women with advanced degrees you were able to get to come share... And how they made things Simple..., such that people like me (not as experienced as others here) in the fantastic world of HERBS... can now say "Hey, I could do this too" LOL

OCTober is always our hardest month financially with two enormous Tax-burdens & car-insurance plus car maintenance on top of it. That admitted, both Sweetie & I too want to buy the Summit, so I sold a piece of furniture (a chair with a foot-stool) , but did not get quite enough to cover the cost. so Question: Would you offer the Summit, again at 40% off ? - As then we too could own it. Just asking...

Thank you for considering.