Please turn off your cell phones, and enjoy the show

Comments

• ines871
    ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

No cellphone to turn off here .

Hopefully MESSI will Always stay as lovable & kindly playful as he appears now 🙂

• merlin44
    merlin44 Posts: 426 ✭✭✭✭

How delightful, a kitty is a kitty no matter the size. Wouldn't want to be the one to tend to Messi's litter box though LOL

• Loved it, thanks for sharing!

• shllnzl
    shllnzl Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

That warmed up this cat lover's heart. I hope Messi stays friendly.

• silvertipgrizz
    silvertipgrizz Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rainbow

@merlin44 @seeker.nancy

@shllnzl

You are absolutely welcome. I found one today about 10 min long with Messi laying on the bed with his human daddy, purring...you will love it. I have to reboot my tired puter first so later tonight I'll post it, and some other interesting stuff. Including a recipe for an orange cranberry quick bread which I need some input on regarding as to whether or not the recipe looks like it works. I've eaten them from a box but I want to make my own.

The best to you all.

• Marjory Wildcraft
    Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin

OMG I want one too!!! I love kitties - all sizes. Wow.

• silvertipgrizz

@Marjory Wildcraft

Wait til you see the one where Messi purrs for almost 10 min.

• VickiP
    VickiP Posts: 586 ✭✭✭✭

Wonderful! We used to have a Big Cat rescue in our area and one time we stopped by and the owner invited us in to meet a couple of cougar cubs she had just started to foster. They were only a couple of months old and absolutely the most purrfect kittens you would ever hope to meet. They would stalk us and then jump up and grab your leg, at that age it was cute and painless, but the caretakers would intervene and go through some training to prevent such behavior. She said that, of course would have a different affect if the cats were older so they had to be trained not to treat humans as toys. Yep, I could see that. They were still the most perfect cats I had ever met.

• shllnzl
    shllnzl Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is a happy kitty and amazingly docile for a wild animal.

The same behavior happens to me every night on a smaller scale. Lucky for me, the hairy area on the bed is smaller.

• silvertipgrizz

My fav wild animal species is the brown bear and big cats, in particular, cougars.

Too many stories of owners being mauled by the wild animals they took in. In college years ago I went into one of the buildings to find a cougar cub about 5 months, with a collar and leash and by him/her self. So I started playing with it and even then its claws were dangerous. Luckily it was a kitten. I had so much fun but I can't even begin to want the responsibility of raising and keeping any wild animal unless I lived in the country and could afford the protective fences to protect others.

I'll find a video of a man that did just this and trained his 'wild animals' and eventually they became 'movie stars'.

I'll post it here as soon as I find it.

• silvertipgrizz

@shllnzl

Watch the first one first...is very short, about 2ish min, but you see them dressed up and is very cute:

12 min with Doug Seus and bears. Not to worry, that is Doug's bear, one of them.

A short video/ 8.5 min, a tribute to Bart the Bear. Get your tissues:

If you haven't seen the movie, 'The Bear'.......astounding beauty and so much more.

• lmrebert
    lmrebert Posts: 363 ✭✭✭✭

omgosh!!! So cute and they named him after soccer player Lionel Messi!!!🤣🤣🤣 so freaking cute!!!

• silvertipgrizz

@lmrebert

check out the Grizzly Bear movie star trained by Doug Seus:

bloopers in this thread, and over on 'Life with Pets'

3 over on life with pets well worth the watch.

Glad you like the cougar!

• silvertipgrizz

@lmrebert

correction..they're posted here lol my bad