We The People

Comments

• Marjory Wildcraft
    Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,617 admin

I wonder what the content will be? These guys look pretty mainstream.

I took a class in the US Constitution from Michael Badnarik years ago, and then re-took it four more times! Michael ran for the US Presidency for the Libertarian Pary uh, a few elections back.

I had no idea how bad things were... Essentailly we aren't doing anything that is constitutional anymore. The US Gov't went bancrupt back in the 1930's, the UCC (Uniform Commercial Code) replaced common law, how EO's (Executive Orders) are regularly abused by Presidents, the whole Federal Reserve story... It was shocking.

• gennywu
    gennywu Posts: 96 ✭✭✭

Looks interesting! I have bookmarked it and hope to check out a few lessons during the holidays. Thanks for the link.

• shllnzl
    shllnzl Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

I took a couple of Hillsdale's online courses a couple of years ago, including their original Constitution course. They teach from our country's founding documents.

• ines871
    ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭

Heard this on the 4th of July, & like waiting for the Fireworks to finally begin, this 1812 OVERTURE Piotr Ilich Chaikovski 16 minute Full rendition takes some minutes to REACH its eventual climax but it is so worth the time = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUpuAvQQrC0 with Cannons, Belltower, & Fireworks... How did you like it ?